Are you looking for the best Canada Immigration process? Have you been thinking of the best way to immigrate to Canada to live and work there? If you have answered yes, then you are at the right place. In this article, we shall be introducing you to services and programs designed by the Canadian government to facilitate foreign nationals and workers seeking to relocate to Canada as permanent residents or as temporary workers.
So if you have been searching for the best Canada immigration process, ensure you read this article till the end.
Best Canada Immigration Process
1. The Express Entry Route
The Immigrate through Express Entry program is intended for skilled immigrants who desire to become permanent residents in Canada and contribute to its economy.
There are three programs under this channel. So if you are a skilled worker, we encourage you to use this method to relocate to Canada. Click on the link here to learn more about How Express Entry Route works.
2. The Family Sponsorship Route
The Family sponsorship route is designed to help people living in Canada sponsor certain members of their families to live, study, and work in Canada. Below is the class of people qualified to sponsor their family members:
- A person that is at least 18 years old
- A Canadian citizen or somebody that is recognized as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act.
- Or a person who is a permanent resident of Canada
If you fall into the above class, you can sponsor the immigration of your family members, such as your spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents, and others. Click here to Learn More
3. Provincial Nominees Program
The Provincial Nominee Program is designed for those who wish to come to a particular province in Canada and work. However, they must be:
- People who have the skills, education, and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory in Canada
- Persons who want to live in that particular province
- And Persons who want to become permanent residents of Canada
In fact, this channel is one of the best routes to follow if you want to gain more points and become more preferred to come live and work in Canada. This is because you are applying to a particular province and they will access and approve it before the Canadian Immigration department will get involved. To learn more, Visit this PAGE
4. Quebec-selected Skilled Workers
This is the application procedure for professionals who desire to live and work in the province of Quebec and become permanent residents of Canada. To make this possible, the province of Quebec and the Canadian government entered into a unique immigration agreement. Note however that the province has its own guidelines for selecting immigrants who will fit in nicely.
5. Atlantic Immigration Program
The Atlantic Immigration Program was developed to help skilled foreign workers and international students who graduated from Canadian institutions to work and live in 4 provinces of Canada as permanent residents.
The selected 4 provinces are New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, or Newfoundland, and Labrador. Follow the link here to learn more about the Atlantic Immigration Program and how it can benefit you.
6. The Caregiver’s Route
You have the choice of coming to Canada to work temporarily or permanently as a caregiver. This is also a good route for foreign nationals to relocate to Canada. Follow the link here to learn more.
7. Start-up Visa Program
The Start-up Visa Program is designed for foreign entrepreneurs who are willing to come to Canada to start a business and float their startup to provide employment and boost the economy of Canada.
So if you’re a young entrepreneur who wishes to come to Canada with business ideas and an already existing start-up, then the Start-up Visa Program is your best route. To learn more about this, follow the link here.
8. The Self-employed Program
The Self-employed Persons Program is designed for persons who have adequate experience in cultural and athletic activities and who wish to relocate to Canada permanently as self-employed persons.
The only criteria to come through this route or program is that you must be ready and capable of making a significant contribution to the cultural and athletic life of the Canadian people.
To learn more about this program and to decide if it is best suited for you kindly click on the link here.
9. Agri-Food Pilot Program
The Agri-Food Pilot came up to address the labor needs of the Canadian agri-food sector. The program is open to experienced, non-seasonal workers in specific agro-food industries and occupations who wish to come to Canada and contribute to their food sector.
So, if you have experience or knowledge in the agro-food industry, you have from now till May 2023 to apply using this program. Click here to learn more.
Finally, there are other programs that can enable you to relocate to live and work in Canada as a permanent resident. However, I have considered the ones here the best for you. If you want to learn more about other options, Then CHECKOUT this post
Summary For Canada Immigration
You need to know that only the best of the candidates makes it to Canada to live and work. This is because the Canadian Immigration department is very particular about who comes to their country and what they can offer. However, this should not be a problem because the eligibility requirements are not very stiff.
Briefly in this article, we shall provide you with a snippet of the things you should do to Get Yourself Ready to Relocate to Canada to Live and Work.
- Make sure you have enough money in your own bank to be able to apply before doing anything else: You won’t be given any consideration if you don’t have enough money. Below is the link to learn more about Proof of funds.
- Take the IELTS language test right away before attempting anything else: This is to prove that you can live and interact with other people in the country. If you don’t understand their language, it will be difficult for you to live and work in Canada as a foreign worker. Click the link below to learn more about taking the Canadian Language Test.
- Find out if your education is equivalent in Canada: When determining whether a foreign degree, diploma, certificate, or other certifications you have is legitimate and equivalent to a Canadian one, an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is employed to verify your credentials. So, it is recommended that you go through this process to verify and validate your credentials. Click here to learn more about the Canadian Educational Credential Assessment.