The Video SEO Plugin by Yoast takes care of this! And it’s very easy to use too. If you make use of the Yoast Video SEO Premium plugin, all you need do is embed the video. After that, you simply add meta descriptions and smart titles to your videos and select the proper tags and categories. That’s all!
Yoast Video SEO Plugin Features
The video SEO plugin comes packed with incredible features which makes it an incredible addition to your premium WordPress plugins collection. To properly set it up on your website, ensure you embed a shortcode from one of the supported plugins. Also, make sure that you use one of the supported platforms (YouTube, Wistia or Vimeo but it’s generally advisable for people to use Wistia or Vimeo).
To help your videos rank well with the Video SEO plugin you’ll need the Yoast SEO plugin as well, as the plugin relies on that plugin’s capabilities for XML Sitemaps, Facebook OpenGraph and more.
The Video SEO plugin supports the following:
- Automatic XML Video Sitemap generation (adding on to the WordPress SEO XML Sitemaps).
- MediaRSS enhancements to your RSS feed.
- Full support for schema.org video object markup.
- Snippet previews with the actual video thumbnail in them and the ability to change that thumbnail.
- Facebook OpenGraph tags on your video pages so the video can optionally be played directly on Facebook.
- Support for many major video platforms, including Youtube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Wistia, and many others.
All these features combined make this Video SEO module a must-have for the video blogger using WordPress!
Benefits of Using Yoast Video SEO for WordPress Plugin
- Show your videos in Google’s results
- Increase the findability of your videos
- Enhance the experience of sharing posts with videos on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Make videos responsive through enabling fitvids.js.
DOWNLOAD Yoast Video SEO Premium WordPress Plugin From The LINK Below. For commercial purposes, kindly purchase from the developers.