Are you a blogger in Africa or Asia, and you have been worrying yourself about “How To Submit Tax Info for USA Google Adsense Account“? Well, this post was specifically written for you, as verifying tax info for a USA Google Adsense account has never been this simple.
The major reason why many bloggers from Africa make choose to apply for USA Adsense Account is because of the high approval rate, and if you eventually get a fully approved USA Google Adsense account you might have to deal with issues like PIN/Address Verification and Tax form submission. Verifying your address is not difficult, all you need is to have someone who resides in the US to help you receive your PIN at their address. .Before you can start receiving payments on your USA Google Adsense Account, tax info submission is required, and this is the major reason why I decided to write this post because it is at this point that most African bloggers have difficulties.
How To Submit Tax Info For Your USA Google Adsense Account
Before I proceed to show you how to submit tax info for your USA Google Adsense Account, I just want to remind you that this post is meant for those who have successfully verified their address by PIN or ID Card. If you need help with a working USA address to use for verification, feel free to Get In Touch with me for assistance. If you also need other cool ways to make money online apart from Google Adsense, don’t fail to read my latest post on How To Make Money Online With Ease, and if ad serving has been limited on your Adsense account, check out this post on How To Fix AD Serving Limits On Your Adsense Account.
Also Read Affiliate Marketing Vs Google Adsense: Which Works Better.
USA Google Adsense Tax Verification Process
To get you started with your USA Google Adsense Tax Verification, kindly follow the steps listed below;
Login To Your Google Adsense Account
1. Login to your Adsense account, from the left menu bar, click on “PAYMENTS” as shown in the image below
Manage Settings Tab
2. You will see something similar to the image below, click on “MANAGE SETTINGS” as pointed by the arrow on the image
Add Tax INFORMATION
3. Click on “ADD TAX INFO” as seen on the image below to proceed
Tax Form Questions
4. You will be required to answer some questions, please tick the appropriate answers as seen on the image below then click on the “CONTINUE” button
- The first part is the Identification of Beneficial Owner
- Type of beneficial owner – Select Individual from the drop-down menu
- Name – This will be your registered name
- Country of incorporation or organization – Select U.S. Virgin Islands (V.I) from the drop-down menu
- Permanent residence address – select United States (US)
- Enter your address (You can also use this Fake Address Generator To Generate USA Address)
- Enter the city, you can type “St Thomas”
- State – Select Virgin Islands
- Zip Code – enter 00802
Confirm Mailing Address
5. Check Mailing address same as permanent residence address as highlighted on the image above
- Under Tax Identification Number: Select “Foreign tax Identifying Number” for Tax ID type as shown in the image above
- Foreign tax identifying Number – Visit Elfqrin to get this
- Leave Part 2: Claim Tax Treaty Benefits unchecked and proceed to Part 3
6. For Part 3: National Principal Contracts, please check the option and proceed to Part 4
- For Part 4: Certification “Type your name in the space provided as shown on the image above
- Click “SUBMIT”
7. If you do everything accordingly, you will see something like the info shown on the image below.
Hurray!!! You have successfully submitted and verified your tax info for your USA Google Adsense Account. If you are facing any issues with your USA Google Adsense tax verification, feel free to use the comment box to get in touch with me, and I will do my best to reply to your message ASAP. Remember, Caring Is Sharing and Sharing Is Caring, don’t forget to share this post with your friends on social media.
Thanks for this informative piece
in foreign tax identifying number what should I put?
Hi Zakaria Ben Tabba, kindly watch this video it will show you what to do https://www.nettpreneur.com/2019/02/23/how-to-submit-w9-tax-info-for-usa-google-adsense-verification-video-tutorial/
Hi this very exciting article can I get payment when I’m from other country and how it’s possible can you explain that
Hi Ahmed, yes you can get payment from a USA, UK or any other country as long as you have a Payoneer CARD. Kindly check out this article “https://www.nettpreneur.com/2019/02/19/how-i-earned-150-payoneer-bonus-for-free/”, it will help you understand better. If you need any further clarifications or assistance, feel free to leave a comment or contact me via FACEBOOK.
I’m from Kenya I have adsense in USA are you sure I can get that payment while I’m here in kenya brother leave here your personal facebook account name please
Hi Ahmed, i can guarantee you. Yes. I make use of USA & UK Adsense accounts, and i receive payment every month through my Payoneer Account. Feel free to contact me on https://www.facebook.com/NettPreneur/ , i will explain better there.
Does this method still work in 2020?
Yes it does.
Hii. I just left from under your video . Well I already let you know about my problem but just incase you forgot-> Idk if I’m having problems with my google Adsense account . I got monetized like three weeks ago and they sent me the google pin and all of that and I did verify that . Someone just let me know that the reason that everything is showing as 0% or $0 is because google adsense doesn’t show YouTube metrics anymore which I did see at the top of the screen when I go to google adsense. I don’t understand “sites” on google adsense at all. All I want to get paid off of is youtube and youtube only but I don’t get why people be saying add a blog site like what ? What do I need a website for why can’t I add my YouTube as a site even though when I made my adsense account it is linked to YouTube . That’s problem number one . I don’t understand the “sites” on google adsense . I think that could be another reason why I don’t see anything on there as well. The last problem is when I go to payments . Every time I go to payments the payment method is disabled … is there something I need to do because I’m lost .? Like am I waiting on something . I’m trying to be patient as much as possible and thank you for being patient with me because it’s kind of hard to explain what I’m going through . 🙁 please help .
I replied you via email, kindly check your inbox.
Good evening sir, please How can one generate tax info ?
Is it for a USA Adsense account?